Welcome to my public page! Since I am barely using any social media, this is the place where I write down my thoughts, impressions and interesting things I come across while working on various projects. Maybe some things could prove useful to others.
- Tech blog - This is where I try writing about technical stuff, mostly about Linux, FreeBSD, Python and Quality Assurance (hopefully some tech doc work in the near future...)
- Thoughts - A place where all my blabbering nonsense end up. Social issues, digital minimalism, self assessment, existential crisis and such
- Music - Album reviews and posts about making music, playing bass/drums/synths & home (or small studio) recordings
Open Source projects
- Suckless Ubuntu - An attempt at setting up a minimalist, deep work-centered Linux distribution based on Ubuntu LTS
- DAMF (Device Automation & Management Framework) - Framework for easy test lab and test automation management. Mainly focused on embedded environments. Currently under a massive overhaul that's been severely stalled by lack of time
- Min browser - Translations and, hopefully, some more testing.
I love playing the six string bass and some digital synths. If needed, I can also play some drum beats for bluesy, sludgy or strange music. Occasionally, I like chilling out while mixing some tracks. You can check out my noisy output on Bandcamp and Soundcloud
Life and nature come together in a nice photo, as well as other abstract ideas. I play the "Amateur Photographer" game on Shutterstock, so you may check some of those out in case you're curious.
Getting in touch
- For direct contact, use my email address. I do my best in reading all messages and try to respond to the ones I find time for or I consider relevant
- I occasionally use Twitter for keeping up with a few things I'm interested in: @DIorgulescu
- Even though I seldomly login there, you can also find me on StackOverflow
Any contribution to the projects I'm working on is welcomed and highly appreciated.